Credit card payments in favor of Cambria Tours Ltd are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as CAMBRIA TOURS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Cambria Tours Ltd: DMC Department Terms & Conditions (FIT)
1. Your contract with us
Your contract is between you and “Cambria Tours Ltd”, 3 Sgwâr Owain Glyndwr, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Wales, SY23 2JH. It commences when you approve the itinerary detailing the accommodation and activities you have specified with the final confirmed price. You must check the details and confirm they are correct by paying the required balance. Please contact Cambria Tours Ltd immediately if any of the details are incorrect such as the number of people, hotel choice or activities. Once Cambria Tours Ltd receives your deposit Cambria Tours Ltd assume you have checked all the details and that they are correct. Any subsequent changes may incur alteration or cancellation charges.
2. Payment conditions:
25% of the total amount due upon tour confirmation.
Total balance due 30 days prior to arrival date
All payments are to be made in pounds sterling (£)
Please note: tour confirmation is the time you wish to go ahead with a tour.
3. Cancellation Charges
25% deposit non-refundable
100% from 4 weeks prior to arrival
4. Cancellation by Cambria Tours:
If for any reason the tour is cancelled by Cambria Tours 100% of amount already paid is returned.
5. Your arrival
• If arriving by air, your flights to your destination are bound by the terms and conditions of your airline. Cambria Tours Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses financial or otherwise due to late flights or lost baggage including missing any part of your scheduled activities. Cambria Tours Ltd do promise however to do their best to assist you in such an event and also promise that your transfers will not be affected in the event of your flight arriving late.
• If you are transferring to our services using other suppliers, we do not accept responsibility if you suffer illness, injury or death during these transfers - you must ensure that you are adequately covered by the insurance policy you decide to take out.
• All timings are shown in ‘local time’. As timings are subject to change, it’s important that you check your travel tickets for the most up to date flight timings. Cambria Tours Ltd is not liable for any change to a departure or arrival time previously given to you or shown on your ticket. It is your responsibility to inform Cambria Tours Ltd of any time changes that will affect pick-up or drop-off times. Additional charges may be incurred if Cambria Tours Ltd is not informed of these changes.
6. Our responsibilities
• Cambria Tours Ltd is responsible for the services provided by them. These services must be of a reasonable standard and as described by Cambria Tours Ltd on their website and if not Cambria Tours Ltd will be liable to pay you compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your tour.
• Cambria Tours Ltd do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages caused by any member of your party, failure of someone providing services not connected with us, anyone not connected with either party or reasons due to force majeure. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the total amount paid to us by you.
• Our suppliers provide some of the activities Cambria Tours Ltd offer. In those instances Cambria Tours Ltd acts solely as a booking agent for them. Cambria Tours Ltd accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, injury or loss including physical or otherwise and even death as a result of taking part in an activity. Whilst Cambria Tours Ltd only work with suppliers Cambria Tours Ltd believe to be highly reputable, Cambria Tours Ltd cannot be held responsible for any false representations given to us by the suppliers.
• Please note that some activities may also be considered “hazardous pursuits” by insurance companies and may require
a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
7. Your responsibilities
• Cambria Tours Ltd want you to have a pleasant time, Cambria Tours Ltd therefore expect you to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. They will be responsible for any damage caused during the tour. If someone in authority deems you or any member of your party unfit to travel or consider that they are causing discomfort to other people and ask you to leave the accommodation or activity then our contract will be terminated at that moment. Cambria Tours Ltd will have no further obligation to you and full cancellation charges will apply.
• It is your responsibility, as booking representative, to inform other members of your party of the terms and conditions stated in this contract. By approving the itinerary you are acknowledging that all members will read, understand and abide by the terms and conditions.
8. Passports, Visas and Health
EU citizens do not need a visa to travel to the UK but are required to hold a valid passport valid for SIX MONTHS beyond the date of return. Citizens of other countries may have different requirements and should check with an appropriate embassy or consulate. Cambria Tours Ltd are in no way responsible for anyone not being admitted to a country due to incorrect documentation and shall award no refunds should this happen. -You must tell us of any disability or medical condition that any member of your party has that may require special assistance before you make a booking. Should you not do this Cambria Tours Ltd reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you and apply the appropriate cancellation charges.
If anything is not up to your expectations Cambria Tours Ltd want to know! Please inform your guide, hotelier, service/activity provider, or our own staff as soon as possible so Cambria Tours Ltd can rectify matters quickly and smoothly. Any complaints made after the tour have to be made in writing not more than 28 days after the last of your bookings with us.
You and all members of your party are required to be adequately insured for the whole duration of your tour. Bear in mind that you will need to check that all planned activities are covered by the personal insurance of people travelling within the group. Also remember that most insurance policies should provide cover for unexpected events such as the need to make changes or cancel your booking. It is advised for all operators or agents to make sure that their customers have adequate travel insurance in place, and at time of booking.
11. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
12. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts.